The Daniel Defense DDM4ISR 300 joins our family of precision-crafted M4 Rifles. The ISR takes advantage of the best characteristics of the 300BLK by integrating key components into one package, eliminating the need for two separate tax stamps. While the rifle utilizes a 10.3 barrel, it is not classified as an SBR (Short-Barreled Rifle) because the suppressor is permanently attached. The DDM4ISR 300's sound suppressor is threaded and welded to the proprietary ISR Integrated Gas Block, bringing the barrel length to 16.145. While the rifle is at the 16 legal limit, the ISR's integrated suppressor will require an NFA tax stamp. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
Using the tool provided, the ISR's baffle core is removable for cleaning. With the inclusion of the Daniel Defense Modular Float Rail (MFR) 12.0, it provides the shooter with the ultimate in modular adaptability. This rifle can be runslick with an uninterrupted top rail that runs the length of the tube. In addition, the 3 Modular Picatinny Rail sections allow the end user to customize the rail set up.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:8, 10.3_ S2W Profile, and Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- GAS SYSTEM: ISR Integrated Gas Block, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- INTEGRATED SUPPRESSOR: All Stainless Steel Construction, 17-4 PH Monolithic Baffle, Salt Bath Nitride Finish, Pinned and Welded Assembly
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense Modular Float Rail 12.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized, with three 3 Modular Picatinny Rail Sections
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer's products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Manufacturing # / SKU ||02-103-18026 |
|Restricted Shipping ||Yes |
|Caliber ||300 BLK |
|Gas System ||Pistol Length |
|Product Weight ||7.56 lbs |
|Length ||31 _ 34 _ |
|Magazine ||Magpul PMAG 30-Round |
|Case ||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case |
|Manufacturer ||Daniel Defense ||