The DDM4v11 Pro Series was designed for competitors looking for the platform to dominate podiums in today's popular multi-gun matches. Built around our newest 18 Strength to Weight, Cold Hammer Forged barrel, this platform delivers the speed, controllability, and precision required to engage the course designer's most difficult stages.
The V11 Pro Series carries the new SLiM Rail 15.0 which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. An uninterrupted picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock, ensures plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The long, 15 rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely and prevents over travel when transitioning between multiple targets.
Competitors will also appreciate the larger latch provided by a Vltor Gunfighter Mod 4 Charging Handle for easier manipulation under magnified optics. A newly designed Muzzle Climb Mitigator redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb. A Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger delivers rapid hits on target with its light, short pull and quick reset. Combined with the softened recoil impulse of a rifle length gas system, equals shorter split times, more precise follow-up shots, and reduced fatigue.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- TRIGGER: Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 18_ S2W Profile, and Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense SLiM Rail 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer's products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Manufacturing # / SKU ||02-151-12033-047 |
|Restricted Shipping ||Yes |
|Caliber ||5.56mm NATO |
|Gas System ||Rifle |
|Product Weight ||7.53 lb |
|Length ||34 _ 37 7/8 |
|Magazine ||Magpul PMAG 30-Round |
|Case ||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case |
|Manufacturer ||Daniel Defense ||