Knight's Armament SR-25 E2 APC, Advanced Precision Carbine
The SR-25E2 APC is the latest evolution of the dual role 7.62mm NATO Carbine. The APC is equally adept at putting rounds on target past 800 meters or rapid multishot engagement at close range, with a barrel and bolt life to support the training regimen necessary to master these skills. An ambidextrous bolt release, selector, and magazine release offers the lefthanded user the ergonomic advantages inherent to AR15 based controls, as well as giving right-handed users alternate methods of manipulation to increase efficiency of movement. The Drop-In 2-Stage Trigger serves double duty as an aid to long range precision marksmanship while enabling surgical speed shooting at close range. A 7.62QDC Flash Suppressor reduces flash and ground disturbance, and supports KAC QDC Signature Reduction Devices.
These are very similar to the ACC that will be coming out next year only these have a medium contour barrel compared to the lightweight barrel in the ACC.
- 16, 5R Cut Rifled Barrel, 7.62x51mm, 1/10 Twist
- Barrel Profile: Straight Tapered, heavier near the receiver, lighter near the gas block.
- URX 4 Free Float Rail
- E2 Bolt Assembly (Dual Ejector)
- Carbon Cutter Enhanced Bolt Carrier
- 7.62mm QDC Flash Hider
- KAC 200-600 Meter Flip Up Micro Rear Sight
- KAC Micro Flip Up Front Sight
- Lower Receiver has ambidextrous Controls
- LMT SOPMOD Collapsible Buttstock
- Knight's Armament 20 round magazine (where legal)
- Weight: 8 lb. 9.7 oz. without magazine
- Length: 35.75-39.5"