Knight's Armament SR-25 E2 ACC, Advanced Combat Carbine
The SR-25 E2 ACC is the latest evolution of the lightweight 7.62mm NATO Carbine. The ACC projects 7.62mm NATO performance in a package of comparable weight and size to many 5.56mm platforms. Barrel and bolt life well exceed the expectation of a lightweight carbine. An ambidextrous bolt release, selector, and magazine release offer the left-handed user the ergonomic advantages inherent to AR-15 based controls, as well as giving right-handed users alternate methods of manipulation to increase efficiency of movement. The Drop -In 2-Stage Trigger serves double duty as an aid to long range precision marksmanship while enabling surgical speed shooting at close range. The 5-slot flash hider reduces ground disturbance and flash, while allowing the attachment of Knight's QDC suppressors.
- 16, 5R Cut Rifled Chrome Lined Barrel, 7.62x51mm, 1/10 Twist
- Barrel Profile: Straight, constant diameter from receiver to the gas block (other than the normal flare on each end)
- URX 4 Free Float Rail
- E2 Bolt Assembly (Dual Ejector)
- Carbon Cutter Enhanced Bolt Carrier
- 7.62mm QDC Flash Hider
- KAC 200-600 Meter Flip Up Micro Rear Sight
- KAC Micro Flip Up Front Sight
- Lower Receiver has ambidextrous Controls
- LMT SOPMOD Collapsible Buttstock
- Knight's Armament 20 round magazine (where legal)
- Weight: 8 lb. 3.8 oz. without magazine
- Length: 33.75-39.5"